- 3:20 What is the difference between SARS COV2 and COVID19
- 3:57 How the virus spread so fast
- 6:14 What is those little spikes in the virus and how do they work
- 8:15 Why we get so sick
- 8:47 How our immune system reacts to the virus and protect our body
- 12:02 Why the doctors need to intubate you when you get so sick
- 14:14 Why this virus is very dangerous for people who are older and people that have already health problems
- 16:08 What is Viral load
- 18:52 Ways to prevent getting the virus
- Washing your hands, a more detailed technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-siFdOCZF8
- John Hopkins University: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu
- Center of Disease Control & Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Food and Drug Administration: https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/news-room/spotlight/a-year-without-precedent-who-s-covid-19-response
- Department of Health and Human Services: https://www.hhs.gov
New way of properly wearing a face mask according to CDC Center of Disease Control:
Corona Virus Spikes:
Subscribe and Review The Legal Drug Dealer in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. It would be best if you didn’t miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now, if you’re in the giving mode today, I would be really grateful if you leave me a review on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast, and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!