Are you in an unhealthy relationship? Or is someone you know is in an unhealthy relationship? What if your relationship has so much to do with your health right now? And what if you can do something to turn your unhealthy relationship into a healthy relationship? Michele Rae is the founder of The Center Within, LLC and author of Living From the Center Within: Co-Creating Who You Are Becoming. She provides holistic coaching designed to accelerate and support personal, professional and organizational transformation. Through her professional and organizational coaching, Michele has facilitated transformative change in her clients; building on their passions, strengths and talents resulting in individuals, relationships and work groups who are more alive, creative, effective, inspired, purposeful, and productive. In this episode, Michele talks about the key elements of a healthy relationship and how you as a woman, can validate your emotions, be empowered, and let your voice be heard. She also talks about how to determine or validate if you have an unhealthy relationship and key steps that you can do to save an unhealthy relationship. Get our FREE Stress Reducing Resources here: https://creative-knitter-6345.ck.page/29f873efca What we talk about:
- 8:55 What is a healthy relationship
- 13:55 What is the difference between healthy and unhealthy relationship
- 17:09 Handling relationship or a person who’s not in lie with your values
- 20:30 How unhealthy relationships affect your health
- 23:04 How body and mirror neurons work when you’re in a healthy relationship
- 25:55 Can your pet picks up your mood and can you have healthy relationship with them
- 28:05 The role of female in the household or in the relationship
- 36:34 What can you do to improve your relationship
- 36:57 Non-violent communication technique to improve the relationship
- 42:06 Is it possible for an unhealthy relationship to work with only one person working to make it better
- 45:53 Practice healthy relationship with your kids
- 50:19 3 steps you can start with to improve relationship
Links Mentioned:Center for Mind Body and MedicineMichele’s Book- Living from the Center Within: Co-creating Who You are Becoming Connect with Michelle:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centerwithin/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/micheleraecw/Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/micheler1657/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelerae-spiritual-coach-centerwithinWebsite: https://centerwithin.com/ Tweetable Takeaway
Cultivate relationships that nourish you.
Subscribe and Review The Legal Drug Dealer in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. It would be best if you didn’t miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now, if you’re in the giving mode today, I would be really grateful if you leave me a review on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast, and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!