Today, we are going to talk about Alopecia or commonly knowns as hair loss. You probably wonder why you experience or one of your loved ones is having too much hair loss. And even when you already followed and take the medicines prescribed by doctors you got no better result. Johanna Dahlman is a Wellness Entrepreneur who is the author of Alopecia Angel. She helps others heal and reverse their alopecia through diet and lifestyle changes. After she was diagnosed with alopecia and conventional medicine had failed her, after seeing countless doctors, she took matters into her own hands. After two and a half years of trial and error with natural and holistic methods, she now has full regrowth and has completely reversed her alopecia. She started Alopecia Angel to help others do the same in less time. And in today’s episode, Johanna shares her insights on how to treat alopecia naturally and organically without using any pharmaceutical products. She also dives deep into what is alopecia and the root cause of it other than it is a hair loss condition. Why you have to listen to this episode:
- Learn what is really alopecia behind the knowledge that it is hair loss
- How to reverse alopecia naturally and organically using no pharmaceuticals, no medicine, no drugs, all through diet and lifestyle.
- Why taking a pill is not the solution for something like alopecia
What we talk about:
- 2:34 – Johanna’s own experience with alopecia
- 7:24 – Why taking a pill is not the route to treat alopecia
- 17:51 – Going through Alopecia as adults
- 31:27 – Alopecia in pregnant women
- 35:57 – Alopecia in a healthy person
Connect with Johanna:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdahlman/?originalSubdomain=nl
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/johannadahlman/?hl=en
- Check out Johanna’s website: https://www.alopeciaangel.com/
Other Resources/Links Mentioned:
- Check out Johanna’s book: Alopecia Angel’s Secret to Hair Growth & Health: Reversing Alopecia with Diet & Lifestyle
- Download Johanna’s FREE Guide “Top Allergens That Might Be Triggering Your Alopecia” from her website.
- Read Johanna’s blog “The First Step In Treating Alopecia”
- Read Johanna’s blog “The Top Five Questions To Ask Your Alopecia Specialist”
“Believe that you can heal and believe that there are so many more options and take that control back because you’re worth it. You deserve it. And there is a way.”
Let me know what you think about our conversation and if you have any questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org Or better send me a voice message:
Subscribe and Review The Legal Drug Dealer in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. It would be best if you didn’t miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now, if you’re in the giving mode today, I would be really grateful if you leave me a review on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast, and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!