What is the impact of public health to our community? Is their role important? Are they really thinking about the benefits of many? Should we follow public health protocols in fighting the current pandemic, Covid-19? Today, I invited an expert to explain and educate us about the view of public health in Covid-19 pandemic. Dr. Christina Madison is the Founder and CEO of The Public Health Pharmacist, PLLC a public health consulting firm. She is a healthcare media contributor who has been featured in different News media including Fox News and ABC for her public health expert commentary during the COVID19 pandemic. A trusted health care professional with more than 13 years’ experience in Public Health and nearly 20 as a pharmacist. Currently, she is helping individuals and businesses navigate the COVID19 global pandemic, providing Public Health Solutions for getting businesses back in action and prepared for the next hurdles. And today, Christina will talk about the in-depth roles of public health and how we can help in the fight against this global pandemic we are facing right now. The importance of following public health protocols and wearing a mask. She also talks about our current situation right now with Covid-19, what status we are in, and is there really hope that everything is back to normal for the year 2021. Get a FREE copy of “Public Health View of Current Virus” to learn how you get benefits from Public Health Initiatives, how to access those initiatives that will benefit you and your loved ones, Flu and COVID-19 vaccine importance, and much more! What we talk about:
- The role of public health in our community
- Public health intervention
- What you as an individual can do to help public health persons
- The importance of wearing a mask in this time of pandemic
- Where are the places that the virus can spread more
- Where we are right now in our fight against Covid-19
- What are the things you should do when you gather with other people or your loved ones
- How long should you stay outside together with your friends or family
- Why is it better to do the gathering outdoor than indoor
- The proper way of handling your mask
- Good news about covid-19 vaccine
- Three things you can do to prevent having the virus and help public health personnel’s
Connect with Christina
- Website: ThePublicHealthPharmacist.com
- Social Media: @ThePublicHealthPharmacist (Facebook/Instagram) @PublicHealthRx (Twitter)
Also, don’t forget about Christina’s Pediatric Vaccination Administration CE for Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technicians available with CEImpact. This is in response to the HHS declaration from Secretary Azar allowing pharmacists in all 50 states down to the age of 3 years. She also offers public health business plans under her co-service Public Health Solutions. Here are the links to the immunization CE for pharmacists and technicians.
- Public Health Solutions (Business Plans) : https://candeecommunications.com/public-health-plans
Other links mentioned:Tema Training: https://www.tn.gov/tema/emergency-community/training.htmlAmerican Public Health Association: https://www.apha.org/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Subscribe and Review The Legal Drug Dealer in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. It would be best if you didn’t miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now, if you’re in the giving mode today, I would be really grateful if you leave me a review on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast, and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!